Post 19: My Finished Adverts

Below are both of my finished adverts for YOUR FOOD.





I feel that my adverts fit the brief and stand up as authentic against existing food delivery service adverts - despite the obvious hindrance of lower budgets and more limited resources and equipment.

I feel that the pace of the editing and choice of shots match those found in existing adverts for similar products/services and that the style, pace and representations shown in the adverts would appeal to my chosen demographic.

I have found the research and planning process useful, as it has indicated to me the amount of preparation that will need to go into my real coursework project for Year 13. Familiarising myself with both the shooting and editing process has helped me appreciate what can be achieved and has given me some ideas ahead of next year's work. Now that I am familiar with the editing software I feel that this part of the process will be less daunting for me in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts