Post 15: My Shoot-Board

Below is a copy of my shoot-board.

I created a shoot-board to ensure that I would be time efficient when filming my shots - grouping them together by location rather than in the order they would appear in my final cut. Once I had organised my groups of shots from my storyboard and shot list, I then split them into interior and exterior shots. I also added dialogue and which actors/props/costumes I needed alongside timeslots to film. I replicated this for my second shoot.

The shoot-boards were essential when filming as I had a clear plan at exactly the time it was most stressful, dealing with actors and trying to film in multiple locations. Occasionally I got confused or flustered but the shoot-boards helped me re-focus and make sure I stayed on schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts